Wednesday, January 04, 2006

 

Another Crash - The pain is incredible - Backup Strategy Needed

I disabled the formhistory extension and it got rid of the problem. I feel very lucky that it didn't crash the way it usually does with the messed up GUI. Thankfully disabling this extension worked. I won't turn it on again for a while. I'll have to look at things carefully.

I am going to implement a process with a program named syncback and every time I update Firefox I am going to back up my Mozilla folders.
-----------
Last night I clicked the "upgrade" button for the first time since I went through my last really significant problem. I rebooted Firefox this morning and I get a box at the bottom of my browser that says:

accesskey="&formhistory.menu.tools.accesskey;"command=Tasks:Formhistory

------



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?